GET YOUR CANNABIS SEEDS FROM 1,5€.
More product information
pH-meter by the brand Hanna. It lets you measure the acidity of irrigation water in the tank with total peace of mind since it's waterproof and it wouldn't be damaged if it fell in the tank.
Hanna meters can be calibrated at two different points with automatic buffer recognition and 5 buffer values in memory.
Readings are extremely precise and with a stability indicator in the VLC screen. A low-battery symbol will warn you when batteries must be replaced.
Besides, the error prevention system of the battery prevents wrong readings caused by a low voltage by turning the meter off.
The pH electrode HI 73107 that comes with the pH-meter can be easily replaced by the user.
The temperature sensor encapsulated in stainless steel allows for fast and precise measurements and features automatic temperature compensation.
Its reduced size grants it good portability and lets you take it anywhere. It waterproof shell lets you submerge it without damaging it.
Advice for better maintenance of the instrument:
- Submerge the electrode in maintenance liquid after using.
- In case you're not going to use it for a long time it is recommended to store it vertically, with the electrode downwards and the lid properly closed although with a little sponge dampened with maintenance solution in contact with the electrode.
- High precision Hanna Instruments.
- Model: WP HI98128
- pH range: -2.0 to 16.0 pH.
- Temperature range: -5.0 to 60.0°C / 23.0 to 140.0°F.
- Resolution: 0,01 pH.
- Precision: ± 0,05 pH (temperature +/- 0.5 ºC).
- Automatic temperature compensation (ATC 0-50°C).
- Calibration: automatic in 1 or 2 points.
- 4 x 1.5V /about 700 h of continuous use
- Operating temperature range: 0 to 50°C.
- Relative humidity: máx 100%.
- Dimensions: 163 x 40 x 26 mm.
- Weight: 100 gr.