GET YOUR CANNABIS SEEDS FROM 1,5€.
FloraMicro Soft Water
About this product
FloraMicro Soft Water by GHE is a base fertilizer for the whole cycle of your plants that, along with FloraGro and FloraBloom, provides the nutrients they need when using low mineralization water.
More product information
FloraMicro Soft Water by GHE is a base fertilizer for the entire plant cycle that provides the necessary nutrients to achieve excellent results when using low mineralization water.
Water hardness is a measure of the amount of dissolved minerals in the water. We speak of hard water when there’s a high concentration of minerals in it, and of soft water when the concentration is much smaller, coming closer to that of distilled or reverse osmosis water.
This powerful fertilizer provides chelated elements and trace elements as well as and acidity regulators, so that pH is kept at acceptable levels. It’s used in combination with FloraGro and FloraBloom by GHE to achieve spectacular results with your crops.
FloraMicro Soft Water will supply primary and secondary elements in the proportions that your plants need during their life cycle. It will have to be supplemented with FloraGro and FloraBloom during the growth and the flowering, adjusting the amount depending on the moment it has to be applied.
All ingredients are present in chelated forms, completely soluble and 100% assimilable by plants, and it can be used without problems in any growing medium and with any dripping irrigation system.
Check the feeding chart by General Hydroponics Europe to obtain professional results with your indoor and outdoor crops.
Dosage and usage of FloraMicro Soft Water:
- Use 2.5mL per 10 litres during the first few days of growth.
- Raise to 5mL per 10 litres during the last weeks of growth (the 3rd and the 4th).
- During the Flowering, use 6mL per 10 litres from beginning to end.
You can use FloraKleen to clean the roots if you think it necessary.
- Add 2.5mL per 10 litres during the first days of life of your plants, when they have 3 nodes or so.
- Add 7mL per 10 litres during the last stage of growth, weeks 3 and 4.
- Once switched to flowering, use 10mL per 10 litres until the harvest.
It’s combined with other additives according to the feeding chart by General Hydroponics Europe. Always combine it with FloraGro and FloraBloom for professional results.
Composition of FloraMicro Soft Water by GHE:
- 5% Nitrogen.
- 1.0% Ammonia Nitrogen
- 4.0% Nitric Acid
- 1.3% Potassium
- 0.01% Boron
- 7% Calcium
- 0.01% Copper chelates EDTA
- 0.12% Iron
- 6% Iron chelates EDTA
- 11% Iron chelates DPTA
- 0.05% Manganese chelates EDTA
- 0.004% Molybdenum
- 0.015% Zinc chelates EDTA