GET YOUR CANNABIS SEEDS FROM 1,5€.
More product information
Ec-meter with probe by Milwaukee. It gives you reliable readings, no matter where irrigation water is stored (bottle, tank, etc.). This reliable instrument is affordable for all budgets.
It is a portable instrument, equipped with a probe (1.5m cable) and a 9V battery.
It is indicated for on-site measuring and is ideal for hydroponics, aquariums, water treatment plants, labs, educational facilities, etc.
If you take care of it properly, this high quality meter can last all life.
Before purchasing a lower-quality instrument, think it twice since it might be better to invest a bit more and acquire this fantastic device, worth every cent.
- Operating range: 0.0 to 10.0 mS/cm
- Resolution; 0.1 mS/cm
- Precision: +- 2 (whole range)
- Automatic temperature compensation: 0-50°C
Functioning of the EC MW302 meter:
- The meter is delivered as a complete pack, with a 9V battery. Open the back compartment of the battery. Insert the battery, respecting the polarity.
- Connect the probe to the plug located in the upper part of the meter. (Make sure all pins fit and don't force them if they don't, since this would mean the meter isn't at the right position).
- Make sure the meter has been previously calibrated before using.
- Submerge the electrode of the probe EC/TDS into the provided liquid for 4cm. Preferably, use a plastic recipient to prevent EMC interferences.
- Turn the meter on by pressing the On/OFF meter.
- Before taking readings, wait for some seconds so that the sensor can capt ambient temperature.
- After every use, the meter must be turned off while the sensor must be washed and dried. For an improved cleaning, alcohol can be used.