GET YOUR CANNABIS SEEDS FROM 1,5€.
More product information
LXR Black by Grotek is a supplement that’s applied throughout the crop cycle to improve the assimilation of nutrients by your plants. It contains humic acids that will retain the moisture in the substrate to facilitate the absorption.
It can be used to improve foliar applications and the assimilation of nutrients, insecticides and fungicides by your plants. Always apply them under low lighting conditions or in complete absence of light to protect your plants from burn spots.
This complement is very recommended for seedlings and cuttings, ensuring that all applications, both irrigating and spraying, have the maximum effect.
Dosage and usage of LXR Black by Grotek:
With adult plants:
- Add 5mL per litre to the nutrient solution tank or irrigation water.
Remember that, measuring the pH and the EC, you can better adjust the doses.
With seedlings and cuttings:
- Add 4mL per litre of irrigation water and irrigate the substrate before planting.
- You can irrigate again with LXR Black once your plants have absorbed the water from the substrate.
- Dilute 2mL per litre and spray on both sides of the leaves.
- Remember to spray your plants under low lighting conditions, with the lights off or when the sun’s gone.
Composition of LXR Black by Grotek:
- 1% Potassium
- 6% Humic Acids