GET YOUR CANNABIS SEEDS FROM 1,5€.
About this product
Hydro A+B by Plagron is a fertilizer for the vegetative and the flowering stages in two parts, specifically designed for hydroponics and aeroponics. It must be used as a base to which we will add the rest of additives and supplements.
More product information
Hydro A+B by Plagron is a fertilizer for the vegetative growth and the bloom presented in two different parts so that ingredients remain intact until you apply them to the plants. This product is specific for crops in aqueous media such as hydroponic and aeroponic ones. We'll use it as a base fertilizer to which we'll add all the complementary products to improve the yield, depending on the current stage of your plants.
When we grow in media such as rockwool or expanded clay walls, we need nutrients that are not aggressive with our plants. Hydro A+B by Plagron will provide your plants with the base they need over the whole cycle, from the vegetative stage to the end of the bloom. It supplies the macro-nutrients and essential trace elements needed for the proper development of your plants from the seed or seedling stage until the cutting day.
All ingredients are first quality and 100% soluble in water, which allows its use in any watering system without blocking problems. It can be in any growing medium. However, the best results will be obtained in hydro and aero settings. Normally, we will combine it with a root stimulator like Power Roots and a powerful enzyme complex such as Pure Zym during the growing stage and then we will switch to Green Sensation.
Check the easy program provided by Plagron to estimate the optimal dose and application times of fertilizers as a professional would do. You'll see how your results improve both in terms of quality and quantity.
Dosage and instructions for use:
- Add 1ml of A and 1ml of B per L of irrigation water at the vegetative stage.
- At the beginning of the flowering, add 1ml of A and 1ml of B per L of water.
- On the 4th week, increase the dose up to 1.6ml of A and 1.6ml of B per L of water.
- It is advisable to add the A part first to the water and then the B one. They have to be always stirred and never mix them in pure state.
- Calcium nitrate.
- Magnesium nitrate.
- Potassium chloride.
- 5% Nitrate nitrogen.
- 2% water soluble potassium oxide.
- 8,8% calcium oxide.
- 1,8% Nitric nitrogen.
- 4,8% water soluble phosphorous pentoxide.
- 8,7% water soluble potassium oxide.